Sunday, August 26, 2012
A perfect moment. That brief moment of mere seconds or few minutes where you get a taste of perfection.
Maybe it's in the feeling a book gives you, or the luxurious taste of chocolate when you haven't had sugar in weeks.
Maybe it's the feeling of a camera in your hand, the brightness of colors, the sweet sweet colors that a song gives off.
Maybe it's his hand in her's. Maybe it's a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
It doesn't matter what it is...it's still a perfect moment. And a lot of the time, it passes so quickly, you didn't even realize how perfect it was until it had already passed.
Today, those perfect moments included...
sunshine on my face, as I sat across from a dear friend.
smell of freshly mowed grass.
the smooth taste of coffee.
orange sun light on the ride home in the car.
wind blowing through my fingers.
pretty pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ugh. You make me feel guilty for eating sugary stuff. I'm not sure how you did it, but you did.
ReplyDeleteHaha, sowwy! Enjoy the sugar...I do! ;) And I eat toooooooooons of it! :P
ReplyDelete