Do you know what's frustrating?
- Having an enormously long to-do list and not being able to cross any items off, in spite of having worked crazily on it all morning.
- Being the peacemaker between two friends.
- Having a messy room and too busy to clean it.
- Losing your ipod.
- Feeling so antsy, like you can't sit still long enough to do anything, but forcing yourself to anyway.
- All the stupid drama in my life!
- Messed-up friendships.
- Missing your best friend so incredibly much and wanting to talk, but knowing you will never get to again.
Some days I have to be Wonder-Girl. If not only for myself but for others, just because, in spite of the pain, I am alive. I am the daughter of a King. I was made to serve Him. I wasn't made to do nothing. I wasn't made to wallow in self-pity. I wasn't made to just be there in the good times for my friends.
So what if that means my room stays messy while I listen to a friend cry?
So what if I go one day without my ipod?
So what if my to-do list isn't done?
If I can make a difference in one person's life today, then bein "Wonder-Girl" should be worth it.
So if being Wonder-Girl means letting my room stay messy, not crossing anything off MY to-do list, and helping a friend, then by all means, let me try being Wonder-Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment