So, today, at the supper table, my brother was drinking some Coca Cola and offered me a sip. I took a sip and handed it back to him, when my older sister suddenly made a comment:Older sis: Ya know, with your hair like that and wearing the purple plaid shirt and drinking the coke, you could be a '70s ad!
Me: O_O THANKS A LOT!
Brother: That was a compliment.
Older sis: The '70s look is back!
Brother: All you need is some sunglasses on top of your head.
Older sis: And a lil more poof in your hair on the top. And a dark tan.
So there ya go, peeps. Embracin' the '70s, am I!
(Fyi, I really wasn't trying to go a '70s look! This was me feeling lazy and just slipping on a headband and the first clean shirt I could find this morning! :P Ah, well...there are worse things I could look like...like the '80s! :P)
Ain't you so cute! :OD
ReplyDeleteAw! Well it IS a cute picture! :)
ReplyDelete