Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

30??? Day Photo Challenge: Day 31

Day 31 - Another picture of yourself with ten more facts





Wait, I thought this was a 30 day challenge??? And ten more facts?? *sigh* Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

1. I love sitting in the sun with a good friend, talking or not talking...whatever we feel like.

2. I'm a bit of a neat freak...I can stand messes, I just happen to like things neat rather than messy.

3. I looooove milkshakes. :D

4. I have written three full-length novels and am working on the 4th...and 5th.

5. I have typed up to 118 WPM. Yup. Wicked cool.

6. My fav. book of the Bible at the moment is II Corinthians. Goooooood stuff.

7. Is looking forward to goin to school.

8. Loves, loves, loves, loves, loves photo shoots.

9. I can do three different yoyo tricks. Oh, first of all...I can yoyo! *nod*

10. Was tempted to go howl at the moon last night. Yup. Fact.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're going to school? (pronounced 'shool', as per Megamind)
    Wheeeere, and wheeeeeeeeeen, and for wuuuuut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeup...community college, this fall, photography & business, with all the other extras to make it full-time. :P English sounds gooooood. ;)

    ReplyDelete