1) What's the last thing you wrote? What's the first thing you wrote that you still have?
The last thing I wrote...novel-wise? Part of my River Davies novel. But actual writing, that would be a letter. :P Besides some school papers, the first thing I wrote that I still have is my first story "Sunshine Castle". Total funness. :D
2) Write poetry?
Occasionally, but nothing good.
3) Angsty poetry?
Uh, not really.
4) Favorite genre of writing?
Mysteries set in historical times. Preferably WWII. :D
5) Most annoying character you've ever created?
Hmm..probably, Belle in "There on the Titanic"...I so wanted to shake her sometimes.
6) Best plot you've ever created?
Hmm...either the plot in "Pearls in Her Hair" or "Switched". :P
7) Coolest plot twist you've ever created?
lol. I don't know about cool...I love to give little twists whenever I can...probably when former Chief Detective Reynolds turned out eviiiiiiiiiiil!
8) How often do you get writer's block?
Too much. :P
9) Write fan fiction?
I tried once with Campion...never actually finished the story. I'm not a huge fan-fiction, uh, fan. ;)
10) Do you type or write by hand?
Both, but I definitely get a lot more writing done by typing.
11) Do you save everything you write?
Not everything, but most.
12) Do you ever go back to an idea after you've abandoned it?
Sometimes. :)
13) What's your favorite thing you've ever written?
My Mark & Karrie series...
14) What's everyone else's favorite story you've written?
Um, I'm not sure...you should ask them!
15) Ever written romance or angsty teen drama?
I've done slight romance in my Mark & Karrie series, but I don't like to get into REALLY REALLY romantic novels. lol. Just not my thing. As for angsty teen drama...nah, not really.
16) What's your favorite setting for your characters?
WWII England/U.S.
17) How many writing projects are you working on right now?
Um...*counts* Two are actually being written, but I've got like 3 in the planning stages.
18) Have you ever won an award for your writing?
Not yet. :P
19) What are your five favorite words?
I can't just choose 5!!!
20) What character have you created that is most like yourself?
Hm...I haven't created anyone who is JUST like me, but Karrie has some of my personality...
21) Where do you get your ideas for your characters?
Real life people, fictional people, stuff that just pops into my head...:P
22) Do you ever write based on your dreams?
Occasionally. :D
23) Do you favor happy endings?
I guess I do, since all my finished novels have "happier" endings, but I don't think I'd mind having a sad ending. It's just I don't know if I could get a sad ending to be "genuine"..."real".
24) Are you concerned with spelling and grammar as you write?
Not especially...I'm not usually thinking about it AS I write. ;)
25) Does music help you write?
Can't write without music!!
26) Quote something you've written.
“She believes in fairies?” he asked.
“Of course she believes in fairies. Everyone does.” Karrie murmured. “Don't tell me you don't?” she said.
“What? Of course not!” Mark said into the phone.
Karrie tsked, “Really, Mark, you shouldn't say that. Not out loud, at least. Every time you say fairies aren't real, a fairy dies. Oops, there I go. Another one down. How many left?”
No comments:
Post a Comment