Photography Journey: 2008-2014
2008:
 |
| 2008: one of the first photos I ever took with my new camera. |
 |
| 2008: Portraits were fun! |
 |
2008: Juji as a baby was a popular subject.
2009 |
 |
| 2009: blurry is artsy! |
 |
| 2009: New Hampshire is just naturally beautiful! |
2010:
 |
| 2010: One of my first gigs: shooting my cousin's Senior Portraits! |
 |
| 2010: Another Senior Portrait session! |
2011:
 |
| 2011: Engagements were awesome fun to shoot! |
 |
| 2011: A lil bokeh, a heart...how cliche can I get? |
2012:
 |
| 2012: Balloons! This was the year all about COLOR! |
 |
2012: Have I mentioned how much I *love* engagements?
|
 |
| 2012: Piano & color, two of my fallbacks for school assignments! |
 |
| 2012: The portrait that won me Best of Category in the Spring Exhibit! |
2013:
 |
| 2013: Engagement Ring |
 |
| 2013: Freedom From Fear - a school project. |
 |
2013: Freedom of Worship - a school project.
|
 |
| 2013: Books are magical |
2014:
 |
| 2014: Self-portrait |
 |
| 2014: Tea cups are my thing. |
I kinda chuckle as I look back over the years and see how my photography was so horrible when I first started out. But then I also smile and feel a sense of accomplishment as I see how far I've come as well.
It's been one hell of a journey and I've grown! I love that. I love the looking back and seeing how
I've changed and how my photography has changed. I love seeing my techniques expand and
change as the years go by. It's only been 6 years (only??) but I'm excited to see where my
photography takes me in the next 6 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment