Day 298:
Your worries gone in the length of an episode
Your worries gone in the length of an episode
Day 299:
Love this quote
Love this quote
Day 300:
Photographer's world
Photographer's world
Day 301:
Re-read before seeing the movie!
Re-read before seeing the movie!
Day 302:
Moment at school
Moment at school
Day 303:
Halloween candy from co-worker!
Halloween candy from co-worker!
Day 304:
Katniss for a day!
Katniss for a day!
Day 305:
My friend Scarlett sends the best letters. :)
My friend Scarlett sends the best letters. :)
Day 306:
Path
Path
Day 307:
Blurred trees
Blurred trees
Day 308:
"Waddah" as one of my Lego kiddos calls it
"Waddah" as one of my Lego kiddos calls it
Day 309:
Selfie
Selfie
Day 310:
Once a year...
Once a year...
Day 311:
Love this line
Love this line
Day 312:
Laughed out loud
Laughed out loud
Day 313:
Love this quote so incredibly much! Great book!
Love this quote so incredibly much! Great book!
Day 314:
Oh the class of royalty...
Oh the class of royalty...
Day 315:
Journaling
Journaling
Day 316:
Study essentials
Study essentials
Day 317:
Psych exam? Ack! Must study!
Psych exam? Ack! Must study!
Day 318:
I drink 3-4 cups a day!
I drink 3-4 cups a day!
Day 319:
Just, ya know, snugglin.
Just, ya know, snugglin.
Day 320:
Yeah, we was tiiiiiiiired
Yeah, we was tiiiiiiiired
Day 321:
Peace out
Peace out
Day 322:
Oh, buggah, I've boxed myself in!
Oh, buggah, I've boxed myself in!

























No comments:
Post a Comment