Day 269:
Selfie
Selfie
Day 270:
*sigh*
*sigh*
Day 271:
Quote
Quote
Day 272:
Don't tell the parents where I shoot photos...
Don't tell the parents where I shoot photos...
Day 273:
I finally figured out what this was...
I finally figured out what this was...
Day 274:
Fall
Fall
Day 275:
Mah Juji is reading to me!
Mah Juji is reading to me!
Day 276:
Truth
Truth
Day 277:
Love the weekend
Love the weekend
Day 278:
Whoops, no idea what happened to this photo!
Whoops, no idea what happened to this photo!
Day 279:
We have attitude
We have attitude
Day 280:
Lego Club kiddos say this is me since I have black hair and love coffee...my hair's brown.
Lego Club kiddos say this is me since I have black hair and love coffee...my hair's brown.
Day 281:
Quote
Quote
Day 282:
More truth
More truth
Day 283:
Reward for my psych exam
Reward for my psych exam
Day 284:
D'awww
D'awww
Day 285:
Mhmm
Mhmm
Day 286:
Procrastinating and multi-tasking
Procrastinating and multi-tasking
Day 287:
Girls night with mah Juji
Girls night with mah Juji
Day 288:
Comforting
Comforting
Day 289:
For pleasure and then for school
For pleasure and then for school
Day 291:
Fall
Fall
Day 292:
She doesn't like having her pic taken with me
She doesn't like having her pic taken with me
Day 293:
I like this
I like this
Day 294:
Coffee to make Monday more bearable
Coffee to make Monday more bearable
Day 295:
Noooo, stop tempting me!
Noooo, stop tempting me!
Day 296:
Bwuhaha, what we do at work
Bwuhaha, what we do at work
Day 297:
Button makin'!
Button makin'!



























No comments:
Post a Comment