Day 323:
Light through a bottle
Light through a bottle
Day 324:
This is what happens when I pack boxes...
This is what happens when I pack boxes...
Day 325:
Unicorns! Squee!
Unicorns! Squee!
Day 326:
I look like a frikkin cyberman.
"You are incompatible, you must be deleted."
I look like a frikkin cyberman.
"You are incompatible, you must be deleted."
Day 327:
Sam: What do you think about this pic of you?
Juji: It's good. And creepy. Like really creepy. But good too.
Sam: What do you think about this pic of you?
Juji: It's good. And creepy. Like really creepy. But good too.
Day 328:
This is what we think of each other
This is what we think of each other
Day 329:
I have two hearts. That makes me the Doctor, right?
I have two hearts. That makes me the Doctor, right?
Day 330:
Missing a friend, starting a trend
Missing a friend, starting a trend
Day 331:
Every. frikkin. morning.
Every. frikkin. morning.
Day 332:
Happy 1st night of Hanukkah!
Happy 1st night of Hanukkah!
Day 333:
Happy freaking Thanksgivingkah from us!
Happy freaking Thanksgivingkah from us!
Day 334:
Sunset lighting and window reflection
Sunset lighting and window reflection
Day 335:
Twinkle lights are up!
Twinkle lights are up!
Day 336:
Behind the scenes of a photo shoot!
Behind the scenes of a photo shoot!
Day 337:
Wicked.
Wicked.
Day 338:
Results of above said photo shoot
Results of above said photo shoot
Day 339:
I ride to school in comfort. Btw, Catching Fire was an AMAZING film.
Best film of the year for me! Saw it twice so far...hope to make it a third time!
I ride to school in comfort. Btw, Catching Fire was an AMAZING film.
Best film of the year for me! Saw it twice so far...hope to make it a third time!
Day 340:
Just chilling with coffee on a rocking chair in a packed up temporary library space!
Just chilling with coffee on a rocking chair in a packed up temporary library space!
Day 341:
Hello there new children's room!
Hello there new children's room!
Day 342:
Love this movie to pieces. Can we just say how wicked cute Josh Hartnett is??
Love this movie to pieces. Can we just say how wicked cute Josh Hartnett is??
Day 343:
C. S. Lewis
C. S. Lewis
Day 344:
Children's books on the new children's room book shelves! Making progress!
Children's books on the new children's room book shelves! Making progress!
Day 345:
My classmate Jon printed some of my photos for me!
My classmate Jon printed some of my photos for me!
Day 346:
If I don't dream about finals tonight, it'll be about these damn red boxes.
If I don't dream about finals tonight, it'll be about these damn red boxes.
























No comments:
Post a Comment