My friends will tell you...I have a decent sense of humor. I find shows like Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, and Community funny. I find kids funny and how they talk and the weird stuff they say. I find comic strips to be funny. (My favorite's Zits. And Pearls Before Swine.)
But when I combine my love of gummy bears with humor, I seem to creep people out. This is the beginning of what I hope to be a series of gummy bear humor.
But when I combine my love of gummy bears with humor, I seem to creep people out. This is the beginning of what I hope to be a series of gummy bear humor.
The teddy bear's picnic has never been so gummy...I mean, yummy.
Revenge is sweet. Literally.
Bounty Hunter with piercing eyes.
I crack myself up. :)



Haha, I think the violent gummy bears are pretty hilarious. :) Nice pics!
ReplyDelete