You know those moments when you meet someone in your life who just completely turns your life around? Who makes you smile and laugh; who prays with you and reminds you to keep your head up and focus on God; the person who drives you absolutely bonkers-crazy but also loves you to death...the kind of a once in a life-time friendship.
It's like "Guh-lind-ah" and Elphaba say:
So much of me
Is made from what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have rewritten mine
By being my friend...
Because I knew you...I have been changed for good.
The true kind of best friend changes you and I am proud to call Amy one of my best friends. The girl who would make the most dangerous kind of enemy because she literally knows every single one of my secrets, how I think, and how I will react. Dangerous, I'm telling ya! But with a friendship like this, it's all good, cuz so long as she loves me and I love her, we'll be changed for good. Happy "early" birthday, Ducky!

Awwww!!!!!! Love you soooooo much!!!!! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAnd I promise I won't blackmail you!... Yet! ;)
Remember, I have stuff against you too.
ReplyDeleteO_O That's true... Kk I guess blackmailing is out... ;)
ReplyDeleteYou betcha.
ReplyDelete