Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Midterms.

It's not quite so scary a word as FINALS.

But then, I was hardly affected by midterms this semester, which I must admit was loverly and perfectly fine with me!

But what are midterms like for a community college student? Well, and trust me you'll laugh...

I had two midterms. One for Geology and one for Photography. Photography's always the same...a mixture of True and False questions with some multiple choice thrown in, PLUS bonus questions. And my prof, being the prof he is, always puts the weirdest bonus questions. His absolute favorite? "What is the difference between a beemer and a bimmer?"

Geology was an in-class test, open-book/open-notes. Yeup. That's right. Booyah. I had 3 points taken off for not giving a more detailed definition of the lithosphere? (Seriously??? Geez louise.)

And that is midterms. :P I think my homework was much more difficult this past week. Writing several papers, researching for my big paper, rewriting thesis statements, and putting together work cited pages, etc. etc. All that boring stuff. And the kind of stuff where Sam goes crazy and scribbles in any random school notebook so that she doesn't forget some particular point she wants. I currently have notes for my big paper in three different notebooks. Hey, it's a system, and it works.

And now that I've completed my last class of the week, what does this mean? Something spectacular, I'm tellin ya! Something magical. Something wonderfuuul. 


SPRING BREAK!!!

Happy spring break to those of you whose school has spring break a week later than most schools, like mine.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment