Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Boringness

Sometimes I wonder if there's something to it when dad teasingly tells me I must be bipolar.

I like to think of it more as I'm a Marianne Dashwood with just a tad more sense. I have been described as passionate before. I either REALLY love something or REALLY hate something, I've been told. I honestly don't that's quite true...I'm not as black and white as I once was, and I definitely have my moments where it's like, "Eh, it was okay. I didn't love it, but I didnt' hate it." So, see? I compromise. ;) But it is funny how sometimes my emotions can be wacky...one day I'm hyper-happy and the next day I'm all blue. Maybe it's because I use up all my energy on the hyper day? lol.

Oh, don't worry...I'm not a person who gets really bad depression and thinks about jumping off London Bridge (seriously, if I was in London, I'd be in my hyper mode!!!), these are just random thoughts here.


So. What have I been reading lately? Cuz I just KNOW you've been DYING to know, right? ;) lol. Yeah, okay, so maybe you weren't. Still, you're gonna get a peek:



I LOVE WWII novels to PIECES. And this one is no exception. I just recently picked up my own copy...I finally have my own copy to add to my personal library! Squee! It's sweet, it's sad...I recommend that if you read it, read it with caution. I've heard it called "disturbing" before, and I guess it is. The ending made me cry when I first read it. It's definitely a favorite of mine!


What have I been watching? A mixture of both:


and



Both very interesting...so yup, getting my fill of tv shows. lol. I prefer NCIS, but I DO like the actor Simon Baker, who is the star of "The Guardian"...I do believe I prefer him in "The Mentalist", however. ;)


And how about what I've been listening to?


and




Yup. Interesting, I know. ;)

Until next time, Peeps! Sorry for the random boring-ness. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment