Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

new novel

I'm feeling down today, so to get my thoughts elsewhere and to relax a bit, I decided to let my thoughts run free and come up with a new story idea. Of course, I won't be able to start working on this new idea for ages to come, but I just had to make a book cover for it as well. :P It is:


"Snapshots" is a mystery surrounding Hayden. Hayden is an introvert and likes to keep herself to herself. She has never bothered anyone and no one has bothered her...until. Someone starts photographing her and sending her the photos anonymously. She is being stalked and threatened...her life is being invaded...and she has no idea why. She will have to turn the tables and leave her comfort zone to take her own snapshots.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! That sounds really cool and interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new novels! It sounds brilliant!!!!! Love the cover - it's stunning. :)

    Thinking up novels does help when one is down, doesn't it? Hoping your days are brighter soon!

    ReplyDelete