Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

365

Day 162: 
Books to read

Day 163:
A novel


Day 164:
Loveliness on a walk


Day 165: 
Marathon!


Day 166:
Found it!


Day 167:
I laughed like crazy!


Day 168:
Yeah. She's related to me. 


Day 169:
I love daisies. 


Day 170:
This made my day. 


Day 171:
Elly & I


Day 172:
I love these things!


Day 173: 
Truth.


Day 174:
Juji & I


Day 175:
Uncle Ty with his niece


Day 176:
I found this gold star with my name on it stuck to the basement wall. Weird.


Day 177:
Blogging!


Day 178:
Love!


Day 179:
Summer


Day 180:
At work


Day 181:
Love this song


Day 182:
Rockin the glasses


Day 183:
I LOVE these things


Day 184: 
Goin for the whole sexy librarian look with new glasses


Day 185: 
The tele-lens makes everything kick-ass. 


Day 186:
The life. 


Day 187:
Wackos


Day 188:
Summer look


Day 189:
Blue


Day 190:
Path


Day 191:
Words to remember


Day 192:
Driving home


Day 193:
Two jobs, two outfits


Day 194: 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! :) Wow. I have never seen glasses like those before!! So fun!
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! You are wicked cute. So is your niece - what a cutie pie!
    Of course there is a gold star with your name on it: because you're FAB!

    ReplyDelete