
Day #3: Something You Wore
It is so dang hard to take a self-portrait, showing off what I was wearing without a wide-angle lens. Plus I'm impatient and don't really care to fuss over taking my own picture.
So, at least you get the general gist of what I wore today: Skinny jeans (from Old Navy) with the ends rolled up, lacy pink cami and grey shrug/sweater-thing from TJMax, and long-chain necklace from Claires with a charm that Mom got me from..somewheres...
This is the outfit that my "stylist", Gen, (yeah, that's right, I've got my own personal stylist :P Jealous? Should be. Though it's more of a case of..."I don't know what to BUUUUY! I have no fashion sense!!" "Here, put this and this together over this. GO TRY IT ON." "Yes, ma'am.") put together for me. :)
This is the outfit that my "stylist", Gen, (yeah, that's right, I've got my own personal stylist :P Jealous? Should be. Though it's more of a case of..."I don't know what to BUUUUY! I have no fashion sense!!" "Here, put this and this together over this. GO TRY IT ON." "Yes, ma'am.") put together for me. :)

Girl, you're gorgeous, and self portrait is fantastic! I can't even do that yet....
ReplyDelete