Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smile

I feel particularly happy today. :D Why? Because all of my five senses are telling me it's just about summer.

I feel the deliciousness warmth of the high temps, and the rough feeling of GREEN grass under my feet.


I smell the delicious scent of mowed grass, someone barbecuing in the neighborhood, and lilies of the valley.


I taste the cool, smooth, exciting taste of iced coffee with shots of blueberry and caramel.


I see the sunshine shining through the trees and shining down on my little sister's head, giving her a halo.


I hear the music of the funnest and one of my favoritest songs, "Smile" by Uncle Kracker.

"You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night, you make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild, you make me smiiiiiiile..."

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is such a nice post. I am so so happy that summer is here. :)

    ReplyDelete