Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

*heart*

But I trust in you, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."
My times are in your hand;
rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!
Make your face shine on your servant;
save me in your steadfast love!
-Psalm 31:14-16


This morning started out wrong...and continued to go wrong. Feeling completely zombified and completely exhausted, I dragged myself to work and eventually came home to tackle the long list of chores I had to accomplish. The cloudy, muggy weather didn't help any...it's been this way all week long, and I've been craving the sunshine.

As the day progressed, the more tired I began to feel. And the more grumpy and down I became.
I started to dwell on that unhappiness...until I stumbled across that passage on another blog. And, I kid you not...just as I read that, the sun came out. :)

God's shining His face on me. (Corny, I know...)

1 comment: