
You think you have the bestest girl friends in the world?? Think again! I DO! Seriously. I cannot begin to rave about my best friends.
Want to know how I know they're the best?
They let me cry on them.
They listen when I need to rant.
They let me spout on and on to them.
They tell me I can, when I say can't.
They speak sense, when everything's mixed
They hug me when all words fail
They call me when my life is terrible
They let me scream and wail.
They love me, even when they see the worst in me.
They care about me, even when I've done the worst to them.
They uplift me in every single way.
They stick by me when no one else will.
They laugh with me.
They make me laugh.
They tease me.
They cry with me.
They aren't too ashamed to cry on me
Or say what's on their mind
Or ask for a hug when they need one
Or ask for prayer...
They are loyal, sweet, good, and true
They stick by me and love them, yes I do!
I love you girls! You know who you are!!
Want to know how I know they're the best?
They let me cry on them.
They listen when I need to rant.
They let me spout on and on to them.
They tell me I can, when I say can't.
They speak sense, when everything's mixed
They hug me when all words fail
They call me when my life is terrible
They let me scream and wail.
They love me, even when they see the worst in me.
They care about me, even when I've done the worst to them.
They uplift me in every single way.
They stick by me when no one else will.
They laugh with me.
They make me laugh.
They tease me.
They cry with me.
They aren't too ashamed to cry on me
Or say what's on their mind
Or ask for a hug when they need one
Or ask for prayer...
They are loyal, sweet, good, and true
They stick by me and love them, yes I do!
I love you girls! You know who you are!!
Aww! Right back at you dearest!! *Big hug*
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU!!!! (MORE!)
ReplyDelete