Sure, it looks awesome. Sure, it smells like the BEST thing ever. Sure, it tastes beyond AMAZING. But as much as I LOVE to say how much I LOVE coffee...I have to admit, it is EVIL too.
My poor little body just cannot handle the caffeine. And that's on a regular consuming basis...go two weeks and suddenly jump into an enormous mug of STRONG coffee, and I turn into a real-life zombie.
It all starts real normal-like...the typical caffeine symptoms: giddiness, lots of energy, talking really fast, making a mess of my room...Then. The doom comes over me.
I start to pant. I giggle. Over everything. Oh, yes. I giggle. But wait. That's not the worst of it. "HEAVEN FORBID it gets worse!!" you may say. But, yes, it does.
Then comes the hysterical stage. The giggles get louder. Then transform into tears. I cry over the sappiest things. Deaths of non-living, non-breathing characters, the mess in my room, the shoe I can't find, the way my fingers look mega long. Yup. Pathetic.
Then I start to hit the bottom. My energy takes a massive dive off the deep end and I sink. Depressing blues, listlessness, stumbling about, panting over anything energizing, feeling exhausted just watching people run, and trying to keep on moving.
And lastly. I hit bottom, completely exhausted...the only things I can move are my fingers. Sometimes, not even those.
Why do I do it to myself? All for the flavor?
Yeah, so you guessed it.
I. Am. Crazy.
It's the coffee.
It made me this way.
Coffee. A blessing. And a CURSE. Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUH.
Lol. You are so funny. :D
ReplyDeleteO_o You *can't* be serious!!!
ReplyDelete:( I love coffee too. Does that explain my collapsing onto the floor in a fit of the giggles? I only did that thrice in my entire life (so far)...