http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII
I'm not your normal "Grobanite", where I am crazy about Josh Groban...yes, I think he has a great voice and all, but I'm not THAT crazy about his voice or all of his song choices. But I have to admit, this song IS catchy...and the message is uplifting to me at times.
Maybe it is a cheesy song...maybe it's over-done...but there are days where I feel like I'm being crushed by the weight of the world...I LONG for people to understand me! Too often I think that no one listens, that no one understands, that no one WANTS to...but I'm wrong.
God hears my every word. He sees my every thought. He listens all the time, He understands...
Do you know how wonderful it is to have someone who TRULY understands you? Sure, you have your friends who "get" you...there may be people who are extremely close to you, but maybe, just maybe, you are like me where I cannot disclose everything to just anyone. There are things I have to hold in, there are things I can't tell...and sometimes, because you hold back, people misunderstand you.
It's a constant struggle with me, believing that there is actually someone out there who totally understands me...someone who loves me enough to listen ALL the time. Someone who never leaves me alone when I'm lonely.
Isn't that fantastic? To be able to just KNOW that there's someone who completely understands you ALL the time. So "don't give up" and know "you are loved"!
I do love this song! It always makes me want to cry! Hehe! Thanks for the thoughts!!!
ReplyDelete