Day 195:
Paris, my hero
Day 196:
We think you crazy.
We think you crazy.
Day 197:
Had to do a lil eye surgery
Had to do a lil eye surgery
Day 198:
Drivin home.
Drivin home.
Day 199:
They wrote a book about me!
Day 200:
Preach it, sistah.
Preach it, sistah.
Day 201:
Last weekend with the bestie.
Last weekend with the bestie.
Day 202:
Our typical DD date.
Day 203:
What I'm reading
What I'm reading
Day 204:
Crush since 11 years old. Be still mah heart.
Crush since 11 years old. Be still mah heart.
Day 205:
Addictions.
Addictions.
Day 206:
Walking home from work
Walking home from work
Day 207:
Whoops! I deleted the photo! Aaaaah!
Day 208:
Working on my novel
Day 209:
Behind the scenes!
Behind the scenes!
Day 210:
Yes, I lie on my floor to watch movies.
Day 211:
Sneak from my photo shoot.
Day 212:
We're so excited someone turned 6!!!
Day 213:
Um, I have a month til school starts. I think we's got a problem...
Um, I have a month til school starts. I think we's got a problem...
Day 214:
Mhm.
Mhm.
Day 215:
Ew. His name was Frankie. Unfortunately Frankie was accidentally, maliciously destroyed. I mean, set free. Yeah, that.
Day 216:
Herman & Sherman.
"This is X."
"Wha?"
"Wha?"
"X! Like..."
"Eggs and bacon!"
"Eggs and bacon!"
Day 217:
Letter from my doll. <3 p="">3>
Day 218:
Sunset
Day 219:
Me? Hate morning? I LOVE morning!
Day 220:
Mhm.
Day 221:
Last day of camp...luau meets Noah's flood. 5 hours of down-pouring rain, hula dance moves, and a soggy lei.
Last day of camp...luau meets Noah's flood. 5 hours of down-pouring rain, hula dance moves, and a soggy lei.
Day 222:
Ice cream date
Day 223:
We think you crazy.
Day 224:
We think you ridiculous.
Also, cue the sexaaaaaay librarian looks!
Day 225:
*heart*
Day 226:
Experimenting with early evening light
Experimenting with early evening light
Day 227:
Sky through a screen
Sky through a screen
































No comments:
Post a Comment