What have I been up to lately? Well, SCHOOL for starters! This semester will most likely be my easiest semester. It's certainly been my favorite semester so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm still busy as ever and I still stress out about trying to get perfect grades and doing things perfectly. But I love my classes (for the most part). My photography classes have been nothing but funness. I'm surrounded by friends and photography and I love it. It's the highlight of my week. I'm surrounded by people who make me laugh, who get the corny photography jokes, who love photography as much as me, and it is GOOD.
One of my favorite classes so far was when we spent two fun hours in a darkroom, developing one of our own photos, each of us. It's magic to see how it all works out.
Besides school what have I been up to? Well, it's November! That alone should tell you what I'm up to! :P But for those of you who really don't know, November = CRAZY month! FUN month! INSANE month! In other words: NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), where you write a 50,000 word novel from Nov. 1st-Nov. 30th.
It is currently day #9, and I have 22,000 words. (Yup, I'm ahead.) I was crazy and went all ballistic on the first few days, trying to write as much as I could. Those first few days I was writing about 4,000 words per day. I'm now only writing about 2,000 per day. Proof: (this was on the 3rd day). According to the stats on my profile, I'll be finished my Nov. 20th, my bday. Happy bday to me! ;) We'll see. I have a bunch of school projects due in the next two weeks, so I'll most likely have less time to write.
But what else fills my time? Well, I have been making time to knit, watch movies/tv shows, read (some!), and drink toooooooooons of tea! But I'm also kept busy with work! Yup, I'm still surrounded by books galore! And look! Shocker! Sam wears glasses! Oh mah.
How has your November been?



No comments:
Post a Comment