Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

A few minutes before I run to class...

I am a college student now.

Homework, classes, homework, homework, mid-terms, early mornings, late nights, homework, sporadic meals, stress, new friends, crabby professors, homework, wonderful professors, fun classes, homework, boring classes...oh, and did I mention the homework? :P

And in spite of all this school craziness, I've decided to be even more crazy and participate in NaNoWriMo this November. However, I will only be doing the 50,000 word goal and it will definitely be low on my list of "must-do's". Homework comes first. I have a feeling, I'll only be writing on the weekends.

And just what is my story? Well, here's the book cover:



I do not have a summary as of yet, other than it's about a young woman named Regan who has guy drama. Slight comedy/slight drama...who knows what it'll end up as! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment