Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

You've got mail...

The leaves are slowly starting to change, there's a smell in the air, new clothes are in stores, school starts next week...it's almost fall!! And, with fall comes the NEED to watch one of my all-time favorite movies:

You've Got Mail

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address.

What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart. I have mail. From you

2 comments:

  1. New school clothes in your closet! :)
    fun movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best movies ever. :)

    I loove you. *armsqueeze* :)

    ReplyDelete