Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Freeze Ray



What is it I love about photography?

I love the:
Brightness!
Crisp, clean, bright colors!
Capturing the personality of people.

That funny scrunched up face my friend makes when I tell her to give me "some attitude".
The crinkles around the eyes when my friend laughs at what I say.
The funny, cheesy grin she makes when she gets tired of smiling nicely for an hour and a half.
The one eye screwed shut when she gets a face full of sunshine.
The hand that flies up to stop the hair from being blown into her face.
The head thrown back in laughter when the wind totally ruins the picture.
The silly things that I can get her to do just for the camera.

The very purpose of capturing a moment and being able to freeze it time. It's like my own personal Freeze Ray.

With MY freeze ray, I capture the beauty I see in this world. It's the way I get my artistic side out. I may not be painting the colors, or creating any of the beauty. I'm just freezing it so others can see and share "that" moment.


With my freeze ray I will stop. the. world.

No comments:

Post a Comment